12/15/2015

Creatalicious Challenges-something old, something new-

Hi,there! This month Creatalicious Challenges theme is something old something new. I made a card using Daisies from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I colored the image with water color pencils(Faber-castell design memory craft).


something old-Fiskars border punch
something new-prima Mica Powder(blue)

supplies
patterned paper/diecut paper (Authentique paper)

I'm entering this card for Crafting From The Heart(challenge 90).


Our generous sponsors for this challenge are

Art by Miran
Shop  -  Blog  -  FB

&


Store  -  Blog
Prize - digis from SNS exclusive stamps up to a value of $15

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...