9/29/2012

Basic Grey Challenge -Ribbon and Lace-

Welcome to another Basic Grey Challenge. This week our theme for the challenge is Ribbon and Lace.
I have used some of products from what's up collection pack. I have designed this card using Mojo Monday sketch.
I have inked the edge of a cameo.



I'm entering this card into Simon Says Stamp Challenge-Anthing goes-

Please remember that you have to use at least ONE Basic Grey product on your project 
and please let us know which Basic Grey product you used.


Thanks for stopping by today.
Mieko

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mieko, your card is gorgeous - I love those papers, Tilda is so sweet and your details are fabulous, especially that beautiful bow!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    and many thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the color combination and all the great details! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Mieko! Fabulous design and beautiful colours and papers! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...