9/17/2011

Basic Grey Challenges and My little shoebox contest

Hi there! This week's Basic Grey Challenges is a great color combo.
Pink and Brown.
I used Basic Grey product "kioshi".


supplies:
cardstock(Bazzill),
patterned paper (Basic Grey products- kioshi),
stamp(Magnoria),
pearl(Bobunny),
flowers(Prima).

Please remember that you have to use at least ONE Basic Grey product on your project to qualify for the prize.
I'm so exited to be a runner-up in My little shoebox AD contest.Thanks so much!!!
Here is my layout.
My little shoeboxのコンテストに参加して次点者の3名に選んでいただきとってもうれしいです。実は講習用に作ったものでして・・・自信を持ってこちらの講習させていただきま〜す。お楽しみにね:)

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning Mieko. I adore the way you have arranged the flowers and Tilda is sooo pretty. Love the BG papers you used too.

    Many congrats in being a runner up. Your layout is stunning too !

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mieko - your BG card is another stunner!! What a great layout - love it! Your scrap page is also gorgeous!! Well done you, on doing so well!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mie, hole you care well!!! Your card is fantastic - I love the Basic Grey your using and your sweet Tilda and your flowers are both perfect!! Your layout is so just - a wonderful perfect, colours and wonderful details and such a delightful photograph.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...