4/02/2011

Basic Grey Challenges - More than one fold-

This week's Basic Grey Challenges the theme is "More Than One Fold".

Basic Grey products I used is Basics patterned paper and rub-ons.


Please remember that you have to use at least ONE Basic Grey product on your project to qualify for the prize.
Pop by the blog to see the lovely cards the DT girls have made.
DTのfold cardのアイデアを是非ご覧下さいね。

supplies:
patterned paper(Basic Grey,Graphic45),
rub-ons(Basic Grey),
pearls(Bobunny),
netting(Webster's pages),
stamp(There she goes clear stamps)



Thanks for stopping by today.





9 comments:

  1. oooh!!! 本当にすごいですね!!! ステキ!!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Goodness!!! this is just perfect in every way!!!! I love the colours and that fairy.... I'm lost for words!! superb hun!!!
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Meiko, really beautiful!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your card is stunning Meiko and I love the way you have mixed Basic Grey with Graphic 45. Super details too, so very, very pretty.

    Hugs,

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mieko - this is outstanding!! Awesome design and so many wonderful details, I could look at if for weeks and so something new - stunning!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mie, this is such an amazing creation, the colours, the papers, the embellishments, your design put together with that beautiful image is sheer perfection and I just love it!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. すごく素敵!
    このペーパー、カットしたくなっちゃいますよね♪

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!!. I love it. It's very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...